Re: [pdt-dev] Code assist & auto completion

Exactly guys !

I saw plenty of bug reports on the PDT website that are connected in many various ways with cc & ca.
PDT 2.1 relase date is shedlued to june 2009 ... :( hope it will be fixed cause this tool is great so many thx to ppl who are creating this.

PDT has so many GREAT features i would like to use, but those two that are not working properly ruins everything.
Currently I am working on Zend 5.5 and in my opinion its the best now. Its not free, its straight, but code completition is very fast and always works.

Sometimes i think that the problem with eclipse is, that it's too flexible, got way too much options and it's horribly complicated. This is a paradox.

I tough that im stupid but now i see that the problem isnt me, my computer neither.

Im just a bit worried cause such problems appeared already in 1.x versions and it was not fixed :(

I posted a bug report to the zend (for zend 6.1 based on PDT 2.0). We'll see what will they say about this problem.

Thanks for your replay, looking forward to hear other's opinion.