[pdt-dev] Type Hierarchy

Hi All,

Trying out the Type Hierarchy I found that it doesn't query as far into the includes. For example I use the ZendFramework and when I extend one of it's classes it doesn't show up in the Type Hierarchy, is that expected? It shows up my own classes if I do it the other way round.

I also get

All types of the current hierarchy '<classname>' have been filtered by either the selected working set or the chosen locked method.

quite alot. Not quite sure what it means. I haven't setup any filters or have any working sets selected.

P.S
Drag and drop of elements on to it do nothing even though it says it should.

Thanks,
/James

Back to the top