[pdt-dev] Can't use custom DTD with PDT?

Hi all,

If I create a custom DTD and point to it in my document like so:

<!DOCTYPE html SYSTEM "dtd/my.dtd" >

When I open that file with the standard WebTools XML editor, the grammar
of my DTD is picked up and I get content assist, etc.

When I open the same file with PDT, which is built on top of the
WebTools editors, my DTD is ignored. This is curious...

The files are identical except one uses a .xml extension and one uses
a .php extension.

I'd really like to be able to use a DTD for this task, as that's what
they were designed for!

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks...

Back to the top