-----Original Message-----
From: exquisitus [mailto:johnywhy@xxxxxxxxx]
Posted At: Friday, November 14, 2008 1:32 AM
Posted To: eclipse.tools.pdt
Conversation: $50 Reward for Debug
Subject: $50 Reward for Debug

$50 reward to walk me through a successful debug session of dotProject
on my
IIS server.

You'll watch my desktop remotely, and talk me through all steps, by
phone or
chat or voice chat.

I'm running IIS 6, php 4.4.6, Windows 2000 server, Zend debugger (ok to
xdebug if you prefer)

This includes resolving the issues listed in post "Validate Goes Bad
Changes" and "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException"