Re: [pdt-dev] Extending PHP language toolkit

Hi Andrey,

It's also my intuition that I don't need my own language toolkit.
However, when I remove the PHPAspect language toolkit I have the
following problem:
- The phpaspect content type is not recognized in the Script Explorer
(it's recognized in eclipse default project explore).
- The phpaspect files are build with php builder and not with phpaspect builder.
Am I missing something in DLTK building model ?

Best regards,

William