Re: [pdt-dev] PHP Explorer displaying all files

Awesome, that did it Jerome,
I feel like an idiot. It was so simple

Thanks a lot

Jérôme GRAS wrote:
Hello Thomas,

Let's see below if that helps :

Regards.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Robert Kajic <robert@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:robert@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Thank you very much!

    <spektom@xxxxxxxxx>
    >> wrote:
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > Please try to switch to Hierarchical View (Menu->Package
    >> > Presentation->Hierarchical), and see whether it helps.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks!

    > --
    > Mom: So am I going to be an Aunt or Uncle?
    > Me: An Aunt or an Uncle? I would hope you are going to be an
    Aunt. (NOTE: I
    > missed this)
    > Mom: I mean am I going to be a Grandma or a Grandpa.
    > Me: I would certainly hope you will be Grandma no matter what.
    > Mom: So does that mean it's a girl?
    > Me: No, that means no matter what gender it is, you will still
    be a Grandma.

2008/8/5 Thomas Bellos <bellosthomas@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:bellosthomas@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi all,

    This is my first post to this list and I hope I picked the correct
    one for my problem.

    I just installed Eclipse 3.4 along with the latest PDT Integration
    Build: I20080722.

    All has gone well, except for the PHP explorer area where the
    folders of my project

    are expanded in a very annoying way (attached).

    Has anyone encountered the same problem?

    Thanks