Re: [pdt-dev] PHP Explorer displaying all files

Hello Thomas,

Let's see below if that helps :

Regards.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Robert Kajic <robert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you very much!

2008/7/22 Jason Schreckengost <schreck84@xxxxxxxxx>:
> In the PHP Explorer, there is an arrow pointing downward (just under the
> minimize/maximize buttons for PHP Explorer)
>
> Click that button to get the menu.
>
> Schreck
>
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 18:45, Robert Kajic <robert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I just installed PDT 2.0 and I have been trying to switch to the old
>> Hierarchical View for almost an hour now. Bellow I have included
>> Finjon Kiang's question about the same issue. He even got an answer
>> but I can't seem able to find "Menu->Package
>> Presentation->Hierarchical". I would be very grateful if someone could
>> point me to where I can make the switch.
>> Thanks,
>> Robert Kajic
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Michael Spector <spektom@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Please try to switch to Hierarchical View (Menu->Package
>> > Presentation->Hierarchical), and see whether it helps.
>> >
>> > Thanks!

> --
> Mom: So am I going to be an Aunt or Uncle?
> Me: An Aunt or an Uncle? I would hope you are going to be an Aunt. (NOTE: I
> missed this)
> Mom: I mean am I going to be a Grandma or a Grandpa.
> Me: I would certainly hope you will be Grandma no matter what.
> Mom: So does that mean it's a girl?
> Me: No, that means no matter what gender it is, you will still be a Grandma.

2008/8/5 Thomas Bellos <bellosthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,

This is my first post to this list and I hope I picked the correct one for my problem.

I just installed Eclipse 3.4 along with the latest PDT Integration Build: I20080722.

All has gone well, except for the PHP explorer area where the folders of my project

are expanded in a very annoying way (attached).

Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Thanks