Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 1.1. - API updates following infra changes

In the Modeling Project, when we've had to move, rename or deprecate
stuff, we've moved entire plugins or features from
o.e.foo/plugins/o.e.foo.old.plugin to
o.e.foo/deprecated/o.e.foo.old.plugin (or
o.e.foo/features/o.e.foo-feature to
o.e.foo/deprecated/o.e.foo-feature).

That way it's stil there, but out of the way of the build processes,
and clearly labelled as deprecated so that people browsing CVS sources
will avoid it. After a year or two, that code can then, with PMC
approval, be moved into a tar.gz on archive.eclipse.org where it can
live out its days watching Matlock re-runs and complaining about "kids
today." :)

IMHO, code should never just be deleted, even if it's "internal." But
then, IANAL, just paranoid of the Wrath of the IP Team. :)

Nick