[pdt-dev] PDT 1.1. - API updates following infra changes

Hello there,

Unavoidable step following our infra changes is to change Eclipse PDT 1.1 API.

Yes, it is a necessary step rather than a desirable one, we first thought that we could write adapters to the old model but the ROI is low. In order to step forward we must “slice” the cake and make a few changes. A detailed document about our new API should be delivered shortly after we finish the migration work.

The following extension points will be replaced with our new API:

  1. org.eclipse.php.core. includePathVariables
  2. org.eclipse.php.core.modelFilter
  3. org.eclipse.php.core.phpBuilderExtensions
  4. org.eclipse.php.core.phpModelExtensions
  5. org.eclipse.php.core.workspaceModelListener

Regards,

Roy Ganor
Team Leader, R&D
tel.    +972-3-7539637