[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] New interface of PHP Explorer in N20080612
- From: "Finjon Kiang" <kiange@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:56:33 +0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=5mcKZKLAV158X+f2QOoNig3vwFRCvZX2hDVYa8oDHlc=; b=r12QvBRQWnslWhI5LnG9xsgbJgYC8+P4ZSCDfHIPrJY0wO5GVEVG/meHnXLwrTdqEk et6Ag7bKOi+oCxHJ56C+GrC2IevO4n/MvLMXIOFPPzmiilo/LThcVn+3JHoVzVm9arF8 4s1C/ZRf2+wNXTYz3o8GvrKhe6gOA2pRvRjEY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=tWQ3nS4nnhP3BKY5q4kNCym0AVjqX9GrFQvPJYSWv/tBTeWsLYyPzFod0xboYEIa33 +LmKfO3o/v0R88kLxYR1Zwd2D/QkqBGOtUZRLAZuipVjCb2vkVgAqBmezd0VSg0/Or74 TkHpjO/j1vyAjk8kpSpBIaTh0IYxKXL99rS/o=
Thanks, it worked. ^^||
There truly exists lots of options when using eclipse platform. And I
also found enabling 'Link with Editor' at the same time could make it
work like before.
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Michael Spector <spektom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please try to switch to Hierarchical View (Menu->Package
> Presentation->Hierarchical), and see whether it helps.
> On 6/14/08, Finjon Kiang <kiange@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Sorry for my poor English. ^^||
>> When the first time I open an existing project in N20080612, it took
>> some time to load PHP Explorer. Then I found it extending all
>> sub-folders recursively. For example.
>> In the past the folders in PHP Explorer looked like:
>> In the new PHP Explorer, it looked like:
>> In the past one, I could extend the node of folders tree when I need.
>> But in the new one, all folders are extended by default and can't be
>> collapsed. It make the list too long to read.
>> Finjon Kiang
>> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 1:05 AM, Michael Spector <spektom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > Can you explain more what you mean?
>> > Isn't it possible to create many folders in one project in a new view?
>> > Thanks!
>> > On 6/13/08, Finjon Kiang <kiange@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >> I found the new interface of PHP Explorer in N20080612.
>> >> Thanks for the great work. And... could I suggest that ... I think the
>> >> old one is better since one project could have a lot of folders. ^^
>> >> --
>> >> Finjon Kiang