Re: [pdt-dev] New interface of PHP Explorer in N20080612

Sorry for my poor English. ^^||

When the first time I open an existing project in N20080612, it took
some time to load PHP Explorer. Then I found it extending all
sub-folders recursively. For example.

In the past the folders in PHP Explorer looked like:
folder1
|--subfolder2
|--subfolder3
---|--subsubfolder4
---|--subsubfolder5

In the new PHP Explorer, it looked like:
folder1
folder1/subfolder2
folder1/subfolder3
folder1/subfolder3/subsubfolder4
folder1/subfolder3/subsubfolder5

In the past one, I could extend the node of folders tree when I need.
But in the new one, all folders are extended by default and can't be
collapsed. It make the list too long to read.

--
Finjon Kiang