RE: [pdt-dev] Can´t edit some php files

Hi Ralf,

If this issue is reproducible for specific file can you send it over? if there are no IP problems of course ;).

- Roy

From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kraus, Ralf | pixelhouse GmbH
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 6:30 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] Can´t edit some php files

I just installed the PDT 1.1 nightly build from yesterday.
Everything runs fine (installation) but I run into a massive problem.

I can´t EDIT some of my php files anymore :-( They are displayed fine but I can´t type anything :-(
Is this a know bug ? I checked the files and they are NOT ReadOnly or somethin....

Best regards
        Ralf Kraus