RE: [pdt-dev] PDT 1.0.3 Delayed ?

Hi Guy, I have done some testing and have committed 3 fixes to R1_0_3_20080406
1. xdebug config panel was not very usable for the proxy support
2. fixed a regression where break on first line would not switch to debug perspective when it stopped at the 1st line
3. Multisession mode may not stop xdebug correctly if xdebug version less than 2.0.2

I would like to see these fixes in the final 1.0.3 build if possible.

Cheers
Dave Kelsey

"Guy Gurfinkel" <guy.g@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/06/2008 08:54

Please respond to
PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"PDT Developers" <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [pdt-dev] PDT 1.0.3 Delayed ?

Hi Dave,
PDT 1.0.3 release is being delayed in a few days and will be out by the end of this week.
We’ll release a build for you to test in a few hours, please let us know if there are any last minute critical issues.

Guy Gurfinkel,
Group Leader, Development Tools
Zend.