Re: [pdt-dev] Testing I20080602 in Ubuntu 8.0.4 with no luck

Thanks both. :)

I finally found the problem. When putting all files in a folder which
named with Chinese characters, the built-in update manager couldn't
work as well as in English one. I think some people who are using
multi-bytes characters may meet the same problem.

Anyway, I'm using the latest version, thank you all. ;)

--
Finjon Kiang