Re: [pdt-dev] PDT & DLTK newer version

Hi Seva,

Since we are still working with integration release from April 1'st,
and our nightly builds are based on this integration release,
adaptation code for DLTK changes that you see in the 1.0M7a has not
been committed yet.

Tomorrow I'll commit all the changes, and we will switch to the 1.0M7a
milestone.

Thanks!