[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] installation using new update manage in 3.4 M6
- From: James Neethling <Jneethling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:41:22 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20080227)
Alon Peled wrote:
I'll download the 1.1 integration build and use that - I was hoping that
it was already integrated into the update manager, but I'm sure that
will happen soon.
We currently don't support Eclipse 3.4 in the updates available on the
update site. The update site contains the 1.0.x versions, and only version
1.1.x is planned to support Eclipse 3.4.
For instructions on how to install on Ganymede for now, you can refer to:
Please note that this mailing list is intended for development issues. ForThanks for the gentile nudge. I'll do that. The wiki (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT#Mailing_Lists ) only lists the following
mailing lists though:
usage problems please refer to the PDT newsgroup in the future
* pdt-ide-cvs-commit: CVS commit notices
* pdt-dev: PDT Developers notices
* pdt-unit-test: PDT Unit test result notices
and I figured that the dev list to be the most appropriate.
Please forgive the ignorence (and for posting this to -dev), but what
'to' address would I use to post to eclipse.tools.odt?