Re: [pdt-dev] Symlinks

Yes that is exactly it, it ends up building everything within the symbolic link for that location.  The main problem is that it ends up using a lot of memory and the second that it takes long to do the build.

EXAMPLE:

dir/foo/code/here

dir/symlink->/dir/foo/code/here

The builder will build a set of files for, dir/foo/code/here and a set of files for dir/symlink->/dir/foo/code/here

-Regards,
Eugene Louw