Re: [pdt-dev] Representing PDT for the Google Summer of Code

Hi William,

If I understood correctly you are planning to extend the new PDT's type inference engine,
which is built on top of DLTK framework. I think this is a good idea, and we will be very
glad to assist you in your work. Please contact me directly or via PDT developers mailing
list, if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest :)