[pdt-dev] Discussion thread for our next release

A new thread was added regarding our (development) targets and thoughts of the next PDT 1.1 release.

You are welcome to add a short description of your work, if it is a nice feature, mechanism, logic or even a class that can be useful for others please add it in this discussion:

In the future we will add some more documentation regarding PDT’s different mechanism, though it is a good starting point.

Roy Ganor

Software Engineer (Team Leader), R&D

tel.    +972-3-7539637

mob. +972-52-3290-754