Re: [pdt-dev] schedule for the 1.0.x stream

Title: Re: [pdt-dev] schedule for the 1.0.x stream
The build is based on tag v20080102

Regards,
Alon

On 1/14/08 7:57 PM, "Dave Kelsey" <d_kelsey@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Assaf, what date was the build taken from ? I would like to check to ensure that all the fixes I put into the 1.0.2 stream will be present.

Thanks
Dave Kelsey