[pdt-dev] Get predefined function names

Hi,

My college and I work on a refactoring plug-in for pdt.

At the moment we are on the rename function/method refactoring. To check if the new name is already in use by a php/modul function I need the names of these functions.
I found the language keywords in the class PHP5LanguageModel/PHP4LanguageModel and a list with the function if I press Ctrl + Space.
Is there a way access this Model class from the active file? Can I get this “Ctrl+Space” list some how?

Regards Andrin

Back to the top