[pdt-dev] Strange behavior in editor

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if it is the right point to post, but please have a look at
the file attached.
If you ie. open it with Notepad or something like that, you see something
else than if you open it with Eclipse's editors.

In Eclipse you will see:
_("");

With another editor you see something like:
_(" bersetzungen");

Well, I know that the one character after _(" is invalid, but if you add
an 'a' for example directly after this " you will see what happens in
Eclipse...

I would expect that a simple text-editor shows everything that is in a
file.
What do you think? And could anybody explain it to me, please?

This file is UTF-8 encoded.

Best regards,

Patrick Schulz

Brand Implementation GmbH
Westhafenplatz 8
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Tel +49-69-850993-0
Fax +49-69-850993-18
mailto:Patrick.Schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.brand-implementation-group.de

Brand Implementation GmbH, Feldbrunnenstraße 27, 20148 Hamburg, Geschäftsführung Günther Misof, Dr. Ing. Alex Buck, AG Hamburg, HRB 52320, Sitz Hamburg

Information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy, disclose or deliver this message or any part of it to anyone, in any form. In such case, you should delete this message and kindly notify the sender by reply Email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Brand Implementation GmbH shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
_("�bersetzung");

Back to the top