Re: [pdt-dev] function autocomplete

Hi,

On 10/10/07, AMP Post <amppost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I was hoping for zend studio style of auto-complete in the zend pdt.
Well it works well for variables and classes. But not for PHP built in
functions, I have to press the CTRL+Space combination everytime to get
the list.

The preference->code assist page of the PDT have an option for "Auto
Activation triggers for PHP", by default it has $:>, I was hopping with
tinkering with that so that the list of functions also works,
automatically.

It means that once you press one of these characters code assistant
will be shown (only suggestions relevant to current context!)

Unfortunately there's no mechanism in PDT that allows you to enable automatic
code assistant for every typed character.

--
Michael

Back to the top