Re: [pdt-dev] I want to implement prado framework support for pdt

Hi,

For now, the only good documentation for PDT is source code.
I suggest starting from acquaintance with provided extension points in
org.eclipse.php.core and org.eclipse.php.ui.

BTW, what kind of Prado support you are planning to achieve? Code completion, wizards, templates, debug support for taglib?