Re: [pdt-dev] PDT in eclipse (Centos)

I too couldnt find it in the create new ... until I opened the PHP Perspective - window>open perspective. not sure about the hanging thing.

On 21/09/2007, jom dalina <user101110@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Need some help guys,

I am having trouble installing PDT on my eclipse.

I have downloaded the all in one package for linux (pdt-all-in-one-1.0-R20070917-linux-gtk.tar.gz) since i am using a Centos 5 OS.

I have successfully run the eclipse but i don't see the PHP option in the create new project. in preferences it does not show up too...

And when i run the software updates, the program hungs up and eventually i ended up killing the pid of it.

Any help will be appreciated.

pdt-dev mailing list