Re: [pdt-dev] xdebug breakpoints

I have not tried XDebug, but I use the Zend Debugger extensively and
it's worked great so far on both my mac and pc builds of eclispe.
Here's a great walkthrough on getting that to work:

Just make sure that dummy.php is in the correct place, and set to
chmod 777 - that's tripped me up a few times now.