Re: [pdt-dev] strange problem

On 8/14/07, Lukasz Ochoda <lochoda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I created a PHP project and I added existing file into it. Right now eclipse shows error in a few lines: Syntax Error: expecting: Identifier or Variable

What build of PDT are you using?

Before I20070712 there were a lot of bogus errors but in the latest builds it seems fixed.
There seem to be a validation delay during the typing which is also good.

If you are using an older build - deleting a whitespace, typing it back and saving a file should revalidate it correctly.

--
Best regards,
Piotr Szczepanik

Back to the top