From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of William Candillon
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 1:43 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] Adding custom underlines in the PDT editor

Hello,

The red underlines marking errors in the PDT editor seem to be
independent of the builders defined in the php project (there is still
red underlines marking errors even if I disable all builders.
Can someone give me more information about how things work behind the
scene ?

I would like to know that in order to add/remove my own underline
markers.

Best regards,

William

--