Re: [pdt-dev] Cannot use PDT Plugins

Hi Teddy

I am running it under WIndows XP SP 2 without any problems. I got the bundle from http://zend.com/pdt. I also downloaded the sever debugger library and it works great.

Hope this helps

Dick

Teddy Lionard wrote:
dear all,

last night I just have installed Eclipse with PDT Plugin support, but
after I start the Eclipse, I just can't see the PDT Plugins and
features (creating new PHP Project etc.), and I did try to start the
eclipse with "-clean" parameter, but it seems that it won't start the
PDT.  then I come across with the PDT Requirement in the Help page,
may I copy-paste it:

Microsoft Windows 2000 (all) /  XP Professional / 2003 Server family.
(Windows 2000 users should  install Microsoft's Service Pack 3).
Linux glibc 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3 (e.g. RedHat 6.x / 7.x / 8.x / 9.x /
Fedora Core,  Debian 2.2, SuSE 6.4 / 7.2, Mandrake 8.1 / 9 / 10, and
others).
Mac OSX 10.2/3 G3, G4 or G5 processors.

I am running the Eclipse PDT in windows XP Home environment, so I can
safely said that it is not supported by the PDT Plugin.

but my real question is will PDT Support windows XP Home in the future?

thx in advance

regards

teddy