From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Xell Zhang
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 12:25 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] About function parameters assist

I am not sure if it should be called "function parameters assist". When you typing a function like "str_replace(", there will be a pop-up tip to tell you all the parameters of this function. But in PDT, if I give some of the parameters and click somewhere else, then go back, the tip cannot show which parameter I should give. It will highlight the first parameter. Another problem is if I give a parameter like "$something->name", the pop-up tip will disappear.

Is this a bug?

Zhang Xiao

Junior engineer, Web development

Ethos Tech.