Re: [pdt-dev] Hiding system files from navigator

If the dedicated file is part of your project, code assist will pick up the methods in it. You can use the "Project Outline" to have a wide view on your project.

ok, looking at how Project Outline is organised I think I see the problem.

It appears that the only way to have code assist use methods from a given class is to prepend the full class name, e.g. $myClass->Method();

I assumed that method, variable and constant names were picked up by code assist regardless of the class in which they are declared, so that for instance I could use $this->Met... to display a list of options. Actually most calls to core methods in our project are done via $this so code assist will probably be useless here, is that correct?

Best,
Dario

Back to the top