Re: [pdt-dev] Can't use PDT plugin after installation

On of my friends had the same problem last night. I instructed him to d/l the all-in-one package and extract that over his original install. I told him to give me a call if  it didn't work...I never received a phone call from him after that, so  I figure it worked.

Jason Schreckengost