Re: [pdt-dev] 1.0.0 M1 update site problem

On 6/19/07, Roy Ganor <roy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also the naming of the build is wrong. While we have started our v1.0 development the title adhere to the previous one - 0.7v.

I see that developers have tried changing it in site.xml, but there is still a wrong id in feature.xml file and it makes the S20070611 version not installable from update site. It does not show up on the list of available versions.

By the way sdk version is still with error.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Piotr Szczepanik

Back to the top