RE: [pdt-dev] Creation of a support/usage Mailing List

The intention is that user questions should go to the Eclipse newsgroups. They are meant as a forum that persists much easier than mailing lists so that users can go back in time and see if their question has been asked yet or not. Looking at the eclipse.tools.pdt newsgroup, it looks like there’s lot of traffic there already.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruno Mairlot
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 9:42 AM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I was wondering if there souldn’t be two mailing lists for this project. This one dedicated to the development of PDT and another one where people could ask questions about using PDT.

I have a few questions but they are more related to using PDT than its development but in the meantime I’ve been using it for a few months now and I surely could be of small help to other people in a usage related list.

Cheers,

Bruno

Back to the top