Re: [pdt-dev] [FAQ] add description and differentiation fromphpeclipse.de

Although I agree that focus needs to be on more important features
than debugging (I understand debugging is important, but language
parsing is more important in my opinion), I don't think Project
specific features should be included, such as Smarty features.

If the project owners of Smarty want to see a feature that helps with
the syntax, they could contribute resources to make it happen.
Otherwise it shouldn't even be considered at this time. There are
quite a few people out there who don't use Smarty and it would be
unfair to let the rest of the project lag for project specific
features.

As for PHPEclipse, no one forced them to stop development. And nothing
prevented them from continueing their work. Although I agree that
development is somewhat slow on PDT, it's better than any tool out
there so I think they're doing good work.