Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 1.0

On 3/29/07, Yossi Leon <yossi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you think it might be a good idea to take the latest integration build and call it as RC3 and by that have common last and most stable version of 0.7 and move forward to 1.0?

What is the latest integration build? The one I see is 20070226 (20070221 plugin) which is extremely buggy. I had to revert back to RC2 due to all the problems I had with it.

If it's 20070221 the one you're talking about it, I'll be against making that RC3. You did say the latest nightly builds fix the issues, but those are nightly, not integration builds.

Philip

--
Philip
gp@xxxxxxxxxxxx