From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Kelsey
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:14 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 1.0

Yossi, I think you need to release a 0.7 version. Currently there are users on Rc2, others on various integration builds and I think it would be better to have a single version that all users download and report on until 1.0 is delivered. It will be confusing for both users and developers if there are multiple versions.

Regards

Dave Kelsey

"Yossi Leon" <yossi@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

28/03/2007 23:01

Please respond to
PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[pdt-dev] PDT 1.0

Hi All,

I would like to share with you the thoughts regarding PDT 1.0 as you can see below.

If you find any reason not to skip 0.7 and to move forward with 1.0, please let us know.

Yossi Leon

Product Manager, Development Tools
& PDT Project Leader
yossi@xxxxxxxx