From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philip G
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 6:07 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] PDT, Auto-formatting?

Something is messing up, big time, with PDT in Eclipse. I'm using Eclipse 3.2.2 with PDT RC2 - 20070221. For some reason, beyond my control, the code keeps auto-formatting itself at the 80 column width when I copy/paste code and it's more than just "irking" me. It's really peeving me off. To make matters worse, when I cntl-z the revert is completely messed up -- only a partial revert, even partial words.

This is starting to seriously hinder my development. Help! How can I turn this "feature" off? I've looked everywhere and nowhere did I find any functionality that says "auto-format" code or even "auto-return" at 80 characters. I hate it, and it's really twisting my chain.

--
Philip
gp@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top