[pdt-dev] Problems with Eclipse PDT mirrors

Hello,

I think the location for the PDT download has recently changed (going from php/updates to pdt/updates or something like that).

I currently get the following message when trying to update my PDT plugin:

Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access "http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/tools/pdt/updates/".
    Unable to access site: "http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/tools/pdt/updates/" [Server returned HTTP response code: "403 Forbidden" for URL: http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/tools/pdt/updates/.]
    Unable to access site: " http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/tools/pdt/updates/" [Server returned HTTP response code: "403 Forbidden" for URL: http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/tools/pdt/updates/. ]

This happens with all the mirrors I tried... Also I believe the old location for the PDT updates is  still in my Eclipse configuration, how can I remove it?

Any help would be appreciated, as right now my PDT installation is extremely unstable (some basic stuff like copy& paste don't work correctly when using PDT: I'll make some bug reports) and I'd like to update it, but obviously cannot.

Jean-Noël

Back to the top