Von: pde-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pde-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jacek Pospychala
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2009 15:20
An: Eclipse PDE UI developers list.
Cc: pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; pde-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [pde-ui-dev] customize the org.eclipse.ui.newWizard extensionpoint

Hi Pit,
you'd best ask on the Platform newsgroup (see http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups), which as well as other newsgroups, is targeted at the users of Eclipse platform - developers.
This list is intended for PDE developers.

My first idea would be to press Ctrl+Shift+F1 on the first wizard page to identify which class implements it and then get it's source code and see how it can be changed if at all..

Jacek Pospychala
Technical Support Engineer
Eclipse Support Center
IBM Software Group

pitaeva <anna.pitaev@xxxxxxxxxx>

pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

2009-06-03 15:08

[pde-ui-dev] customize the org.eclipse.ui.newWizard extension point

Dear all,

I am using the org.eclipse.ui.newWizard extension point in my project and
need to do some changes on its first page (which displays a tree with the
different wizard categories):
1.  by changing of the page title/description
2.  by adding an invocation of the SelectionService to get the selection
parameters from the last active  vew.

What is the best way to do that?

Many thanks in advance,

pit