[pde-ui-dev] adding plugin source to eclipse?

A while back I downloaded, installed and configured
eclipse-jee-europa-fall2. I must have added PDE to it. But to my surprise the source for the base classes of my plugin are not available. I guess I should have downloaded the RCP version of eclipse and added J2EE to it? How to get the source for eg org.eclipse.core.resources.IncrementalProjectBuilder into my environment? Seems like this ought to come with PDE right?

Thanks,
John.

Back to the top