Re: [pde-ui-dev] OSGi Frameworks Extension point

Hi Brian,

I did this yesterday is possible in a very clean way (at least to get
a Tab displayed on the osgi framework launch config page). But I
stopped going further as I have for the moment other priorities.
Thanx, for your suggestion. I will let you guys know how this turns
out.

Alin