Re: [pde-ui-dev] OSGi Frameworks Extension point

Hi, Alin

Eclipse provides general way of contributing to any launch
configuration. You can have a look at
org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchConfigurationTabs extension point. It gives
you ability to add tab to an already defined tab group.

You will need the id of the tab group you want to extend. I'm not sure
is it widely available but here is the tab group id for OSGi Frameworks
Launch Configuration:

org.eclipse.pde.ui.launcher.EquinoxLauncherTabGroup

BR,
Danail