[pde-ui-dev] (no subject)

Hi,

How can I create a resource out of a java package/class definition?

Eg. How can I resolve the string “com.comp.foo” to an instance of IFolder at project1/src/com/comp/foo.

OR

“com.comp.foo.Test” to an instance of IFile at project1/src/com/comp/foo/Test.java?

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Warm Regards

Ajaneesh

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.