[pde-ui-dev] How to open two views in stack when my perspective is opened

Hi all,
        I have deeloped my perspective. In the
createControlPart method I m adding my two views in
the perspective by layout.addView() method. I wanna
open two views in stack at the same bottom area
relative to editor area. If I try to give the same
ratio for both views relative to the editor area, one
of the view is not opened, just its titleBar remains
visible. Any help or link is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Hasan

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com

Back to the top