Re: [pde-ui-dev] Using org.eclipse.ui.testing and/or PDE Unit

Thanks Cherie...

I got the RCP covered elsewhere :)

The question is how to test a plugin using a mechanism similar to PDE
Unit, more specifically, how to launch a test runtime workbench, run
tests against the plugin within the runtime and get the results back.
It would be nice if I could use the PDE framework directly but my test
are not based on junit so the other alternative is to figure out the
basic mechanism of launching a test runtime workbench that PDE Unit
uses and somehow... I think the way is... to implement the
org.eclipse.ui.testing but not sure... diving into the PDE code. Any
pointers are appreciated.

-H