RE: [pde-ui-dev] Regarding Multi Page Editor

Hi All,

I am facing a bit tricky issue and the problem statement goes like this.

I developed a multi-page editor plug-in based on Eclipse 3.0 and by selecting

A file with extension of “WSDD” it supposed to be invoked.

The editor is invoking as expected when user selects a file with that particular extension,

But when I am trying to get the absolute path of that selected file I am getting some

Different path and not the exact path.

Even I just want to know the project under which that file is in.

How to locate these?

For example I have a project named “Sample project” present in my

System’s file system at “D:\ Sample project”.

A file is there named “test.wsdd” under that project.

My eclipse path is “E:\eclipse-sdk\eclipse

Whenever I am trying to locate the absolute path of the file when user selects

The particular “server-config.wsdd” it’s trying to locate under

“E:\eclipse-sdk\eclipse”, but which is not the exact path of the file.

So how to get rid of the issue?

Thanks and Regards

Partha P. S. Ranjan

Computer Associates