Re: [pde-ui-dev] Calling an external editor in plugin.xml file

The eclipse.platform newsgroup is the right forum for a question like this
one.

Wassim.

             Sushma
             <sushma@icmgworld
             Sent by:                  pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             pde-ui-dev-admin@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [pde-ui-dev] Calling an external
             08/16/2004 03:06          editor in plugin.xml file
             AM

             Please respond to
                pde-ui-dev

Hi,

I have a plugin.xml file which has a default Text Editor. But i want to
use an external editor for Syntax Highlighting. Can someone please tell
me how I can achieve this? I have added the Syntax coloring editor jar
in my build path.

Regards,

Sushma