Re: [pde-ui-dev] Adding to File-> New Sub Menu

Thanks,

I was able to add it to the Resource perspective quite easily using the
manifest editor.   All I had to do was add the id of my wizard to
org.eclipse.ui.resourcePerspective under the extension point
org.eclipse.ui.perspectiveExtensions. I'll be adding our own perspective
very soon, so now I know how to hook into that.

Thanks,

Phil