[pde-ui-dev] Re: AW: AW: AW: [platform-ui-dev] RE: [jdt-ui-dev] Hyperlinked code feature in M3

>Ok, thank's for addressing this point.
>Maybe it's then already fixed/solved
>for an upcomming Eclipse M4 version.
the PDE team has to give the final answer on this.
I'm cross posting this to the pde-ui-dev mailing list.

--erich

                      "Valentino
                      Kyriakides"               To:      <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <vkyriakides@web.         cc:
                      de>                       Subject: AW: AW: AW: [platform-ui-dev] RE: [jdt-ui-dev] Hyperlinked code
                      Sent by:                  feature in M3
                      jdt-ui-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      11/26/2002 03:46
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      jdt-ui-dev

Ok, thank's for addressing this point. Maybe it's then already fixed/solved
for an upcomming Eclipse M4 version.

BTW, in the mean time I've just updated an Eclipse Wiki JDT howto entry,
which is the result of some news talks I had with Scott Rutledge related to
this theme. See:

http://eclipsewiki.swiki.net/226

Maybe somebody of the Eclipse team, who in contrast to me is a more native
english speaker, could for the future also write a little article, for the
Eclipse online article section, which describes how to correctly setup and
use the Eclipse help system for javadocs. I believe that this would be
generally helpful for all eclipse users.

-Valentino

Kyriakides